Instructions for Poster Presentations
The dimensions of the poster boards are as follows:
Size of the construction:
200 cm (height) x 103 cm (width)
Size of the panel (i.e. the max. size of the poster):
180 cm (height) x 97cm (width)
- The panel is covered from both sides by a grey carpet.
- To ensure good legibility of the poster, we recommend a maximum size of 95 cm (37.40 inches) in width and 100 cm (39.40 inches) in length.
- Fixing material (pins and stickers) will be available in the Posters Area.
- Conference staff will be available to assist you during the time of poster mounting.
- The poster boards will be numbered by the organizers.
• If you are preparing your poster using MS PowerPoint, please download the .pptx template.
• If you are preparing your poster using another programme (AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator etc.), please download the header ( JPG format , PDF format) and the instructions on layout, font style and margins.
• For an example of a poster formatted in accordance with the template click here.
• Please print your poster and bring it with you to the Congress. No poster printing service is provided by the organizers.
Sunday, September 15, 17:00-18:00
Monday, September 16, 08:00-09:00
Poster removal time
Friday, Septermber 20, 11:00-12:00
|Theme 1. Process Technology and Clinker Chemistry and Theme 7. Testing Methods – Standardization and New Approach||Monday, September 16, 2019||13:15 – 14:00|
|Theme 2. Hydration, Structure and Thermodynamics of Portland Cements and Theme 3. Supplementary Cementitious Materials (SCMs)||Tuesday, September 17, 2019||13:00 – 14:00|
|Theme 4. Other Binders and Their Application||Wednesday, September 18, 2019||13:30 – 14:00|
|Theme 5. Chemical Admixtures and Fresh Concrete (Fresh and Hardened Concrete) and Theme 6. Concrete Durability||Thursday, September 19, 2019||13:30 – 14:00|
There will be no organized or moderated discussions over posters. In order to enable discussion and interaction with other participants, we request the main author or another member of the group to be at the poster board during the Poster Session.
Poster Oral Presentations