Call for Abstracts
Thank you for submitting your abstracts for the ICCC 2019 Congress.
We would like to inform you that as of today's date (February 1st), we are launching an anonymous assessment of your texts by the Scientific Committee Members.All communication in this stage runs through the congress websites (organizing angency Guarant). If necessary you can contact also members of the Organizing Committee.
The evaluation will be finished during May meeting of the Steering Committee. You will receive the results in the beginning of June 2018. The selected authors will be invited to process the papers writing.Looking forward to further cooperation,
Congress Scientific Committee
- info of deadline
- invitation to authors
• However, all innovative research results relating to cement and concrete are welcome.
• The purpose of the research, principal results and major conclusions must be clearly stated.
• The authors will be notified by e-mail about their abstract acceptance or rejection.
• Decisions by the Scientific and Organizing Committees for abstract acceptance are final.
- info of themes and topics with message
• Themes and Main Topics
• All accepted abstracts will be published electronically in the Symposium Proceedings.
- info of on-line abstract submission form and guideline• All abstracts must be submitted only via the online form that is accessible after login
• The submitting author of the abstract must be a presenting author ("the submitting author = the presenting author").
• The submitting (= presenting) author does not have to be the first author.
• Fill in the submitting author's name and e-mail address properly - these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the authors.
• Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail immediately. In case you will not receive confirmation within 48 hours, please check your spam folder and in case of no confirmation e-mail, please contact: email@example.com.
• Authors will have access to their abstracts until the deadline and will have possibility to edit already submitted abstracts or submit another one.
• All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to submitting authors e-mail addresses.
• Abstracts and papers have to be written in English.
• Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
- info of evaluation of the sent abstracts
• Evaluation of all received abstracts is planned during February 2018 – May 2018 at latest.
• All authors will be informed about the results of the evaluation by e-mail.